The Constellation Series Ponderosa is Treeline’s mid-sized Roof-Top Tent, ideal for small families and groups of 3-4. We’ve taken our popular Ponderosa model and added dual skylights, allowing for natural light to enter the tent even with the fly on. It features a rugged, lightweight aluminum honeycomb base, the strongest and most durable tent base on the market. Aluminum tubing with 2mm wall thickness, makes the tent both light weight and extra rugged. And it comes with Treeline’s signature oversized patent-pending awning windows that can be rolled up for unrestricted views. Other features unique to Treeline include our patented utility/storage bags, utility net on the underside for additional storage, hi-tech Diamond Ripstop rainfly, and heavy duty rubber latches for storing heavier gear like rods and paddles, keeping them safe and out of the way. As always, the tents setup and take down in minutes. Large hinges allow storage of bedding inside the tent while collapsed. It also comes with a built-in, waterproof, high density 2 1/2″ foam mattress made for max sleeping comfort that can stay inside the tent during travel.
- Extra-rugged frame and poles: 2mm wall thickness, small diameter, aluminum tubing
- Telescopic awning bar for additional strength in heavy rain and severe snow load
- Wider ladder for easier egress and entry
- Hinged vestibule pole for easier setup and take down
- Three oversized fully-zippered no-see-um mesh windows with patent-pending roll-up awning
- Dual PVC frost-proof skylights perfect for star-gazing
- Patented removable shoe/utility storage bags
- Patent-pending quick release hand screws for easy install & removal
- Heavy duty rubber storage latches
- Utility net on tent base underside for additional storage
- Dual location utility net for use inside or outside tent
- Tough, all metal structure, hinges and receivers
- Condensation sleeves on all exposed metal frames
- Large hinges (store bedding inside tent while collapsed)
- 2.5″ high-density foam mattress with removable condensation-proof mattress cover
- YKK zippers
- Goal Zero® Solar Ready
- D rings for hanging lighting and solar panels
- Unisex emergency urinal
- Base of tent is made of lightweight Aluminum Honeycomb
- Additional material for tent, rainfly and meshing repairs
- Fits on any vehicle with most standard roof racks
- Matching Annex can be added for additional living space for additional cost
|TENT||RAIN FLY & ANNEX||MATTRESS||MATTRESS COVER||TRAVEL COVER|
|DIMENSION OPEN||MATTRESS DIMENSION||DIMENSION CLOSED|
Burnt Orange, River, Spruce, Sage, Lime
Listed here are Racks Unlimited's Shipping, Warranties and Policies.
Shipping InformationRacks Unlimited has been a trusted supplier of racks and accessories for 25 years. We know that sometimes your rack is the last thing on the “list”. We pride ourselves on having the right items in stock when you need them. Our knowledgeable staff are here to make things easy. Order with confidence. We will process your order and ship within one business day whenever possible. If there is some problem with stock or if we need more information, our staff will contact you right away. If you are not finding what you are looking for, please contact us at 1-800-930-1222.
Free Shipping Within CanadaRacks Unlimited offers free shipping on internet and phone orders over $150 with the following exceptions: “Oversized” items (over 50lbs) will be charged $75.00. Rooftop cargo boxes shipping will be quoted on an individual basis. Additional shipping charges may apply for remote locations in Canada. We will contact you with the exact charges before we process your order. We will ship items on ground transport via courier. We use the major trusted carriers, DHL, Purolator, UPS and Greyhound Courier Express. With this service you can expect delivery in 1-2 days in Alberta, 2-3 days in British Columbia, Saskatchewan and Manitoba, 3-5 days in Eastern Canada. If you require expedited service or live in a remote part of the country, please contact our staff at 1-800-930-1222.
Available Shipping MethodsWe offer two options for shipping orders under 50 lbs & $150 within Canada. If you require express service for your order please contact us for rates and available service.
Greyhound CollectThis option leaves the freight charges in your hands. We will package up your order and send it on the bus; when it gets to your area they will call you for pick-up and you pay for the freight when you pick it up. This can be one of the fastest options, especially in rural areas in AB, BC, SK & MB. For more information on rates you can go to www.greyhound.ca and click the link for Greyhound Courier Express.
DHLWe use DHL for safe reliable transport of our shipments across Canada. Rates vary based on the size and weight of the shipment but this is what you can expect using this option: Alberta $20.00 B.C. $30.00 Sask./Man. $30.00 Ontario $35.00 Quebec $40.00 Atlantic Canada and NWT $50.00
Return Policies (Online orders)
Refunds will only be issued if product is returned in new condition and in original packaging with a receipt for a full refund within 30 days. After 30 days you may exchange merchandise or receive a store credit with original receipt. No returns will be accepted after 90 days from the date of invoice. All special orders will require a 15% restocking fee. Shipping charges for mail order/Internet purchases will only be credited under instances of salesperson error in placing the order. For mail order/Internet purchases a return authorization number must be obtained by calling (403)252-5607. Clearly mark the R.A.# on the shipping label of your package. A 10% restocking fee will apply to any racks that have been assembled and installed. If you have any further questions please contact us.