- Seat can be mounted/dismounted from bike in seconds with the universal quick-release bracket, fitting most bike frames (27.2-40 mm diameter round frames and maximum 40 x 55 mm oval frames)
- Integrated protection wings safeguard your child’s hands when the bike is leaned against a wall
- Your child rides safely with the adjustable 3-point harness
- Smooth, comfortable ride for your child due to the DualBeam suspension system that absorbs road shock
- Your child is quickly and easily secured with a childproof safety buckle with large buttons
- Added visibility thanks to built-in reflector and safety light attachment point
- Ensures a perfect fit as your child grows thanks to the single-hand adjustable foot rests and foot straps
- Detachable, water-repellent padding is machine washable and reversible, offering two color options.
- Designed and tested for children from 9 months* to 6 years old, up to 48.5 lbs/22 kg.*Consult a pediatrician for children under 1 year old.
- Comfortable for on-the-go naps with five different reclining options (up to 20°), easily adjusted using only one hand
Dark Shadow, Mars, Thule Blue
Listed here are Racks Unlimited's Shipping, Warranties and Policies.
Shipping InformationRacks Unlimited has been a trusted supplier of racks and accessories for 25 years. We know that sometimes your rack is the last thing on the “list”. We pride ourselves on having the right items in stock when you need them. Our knowledgeable staff are here to make things easy. Order with confidence. We will process your order and ship within one business day whenever possible. If there is some problem with stock or if we need more information, our staff will contact you right away. If you are not finding what you are looking for, please contact us at 1-800-930-1222.
Free Shipping Within CanadaRacks Unlimited offers free shipping on internet and phone orders over $150 with the following exceptions: “Oversized” items (over 50lbs) will be charged $75.00. Rooftop cargo boxes shipping will be quoted on an individual basis. Additional shipping charges may apply for remote locations in Canada. We will contact you with the exact charges before we process your order. We will ship items on ground transport via courier. We use the major trusted carriers, DHL, Purolator, UPS and Greyhound Courier Express. With this service you can expect delivery in 1-2 days in Alberta, 2-3 days in British Columbia, Saskatchewan and Manitoba, 3-5 days in Eastern Canada. If you require expedited service or live in a remote part of the country, please contact our staff at 1-800-930-1222.
Available Shipping MethodsWe offer two options for shipping orders under 50 lbs & $150 within Canada. If you require express service for your order please contact us for rates and available service.
Greyhound CollectThis option leaves the freight charges in your hands. We will package up your order and send it on the bus; when it gets to your area they will call you for pick-up and you pay for the freight when you pick it up. This can be one of the fastest options, especially in rural areas in AB, BC, SK & MB. For more information on rates you can go to www.greyhound.ca and click the link for Greyhound Courier Express.
DHLWe use DHL for safe reliable transport of our shipments across Canada. Rates vary based on the size and weight of the shipment but this is what you can expect using this option: Alberta $20.00 B.C. $30.00 Sask./Man. $30.00 Ontario $35.00 Quebec $40.00 Atlantic Canada and NWT $50.00
Return Policies (Online orders)
Refunds will only be issued if product is returned in new condition and in original packaging with a receipt for a full refund within 30 days. After 30 days you may exchange merchandise or receive a store credit with original receipt. No returns will be accepted after 90 days from the date of invoice. All special orders will require a 15% restocking fee. Shipping charges for mail order/Internet purchases will only be credited under instances of salesperson error in placing the order. For mail order/Internet purchases a return authorization number must be obtained by calling (403)252-5607. Clearly mark the R.A.# on the shipping label of your package. A 10% restocking fee will apply to any racks that have been assembled and installed. If you have any further questions please contact us.