RHINO-RACK BATWING AWNING COMPACT – LEFT
The Batwing Compact Awning is packed with style and function. It is perfect for solo adventurers and couples with small to medium vehicles or short wheelbase 4WDs. With 270 degrees of shade and 6.4m² / 68.9ft² of coverage, the Batwing Compact is ideal for enjoying the great outdoors.
Out of stock
The Batwing Compact is made from a heavy-duty, water and mould resistant material that has been tested and rated to UPF 50+, offering maximum sun protection. With accessories available to increase your coverage even more.
The easy-to-use design means it can be set up or packed away within minutes. Everything you need is included in the heavy-duty PVC awning bag: poles, ropes, pegs, plus a fitting kit to help you mount the awning to your roof rack.
Braving hot summer days or rainy days doesn’t mean you should sacrifice your comfort (or your skin!) So take the Batwing Compact on your next trip, and enjoy the great outdoors.
- Provides 270 degrees of Shade covering 6.4m² / 68.9ft²
- Awning Material (210D P/OX W/R PU2000mm):
- Water and Mould resistant
- Independently tested UV50+ rating
- Endorsed by Cancer Council*
- Pegs and guy ropes kept inside the awning in an enclosed pocket
- Awning Legs:
- Fold out from the awning arms for easy access and no need for separate leg/peg/rope bag
- Adjustable and lightweight
- Can be packed away fully extended or at pre-set length for your vehicle
- Moulded foot for putting pegs in at the base of legs
- Rhino-Rack branded pickup point included to tie off the awning to your roof racks
- More space in the bag for easy storage and the bag can be replaced if it gets damaged
- Large Rhino-Rack branded zipper tabs for easy use
- Stylish black bag made of heavy duty 580gsm PVC
- Rare earth magnet locking feature to secure awning arms (Neodymium)
- 10 Pegs
- Peg bag
- 8 Ropes (4 with hooks)
- 2 Multi-fit brackets and hardware
- 2 spare Hinge Knuckles
- Designed for quick and easy setup / pack down
- Rust-resistant black powder coated poles and frame
- Double stitched Velcro for added durability
- Additional tie down points located on awning (guy ropes included)
- Bright orange coloured guy ropes provide increased visibility
- Plastic hinges for flexibility and longevity
- Compatible with old 270-degree awning accessories
- Frame of the awning features channel for mounting lightweight accessories such as the Rhino-Rack shovel holder
- Front plastic moulding provides impact protection when driving off-road
- Mounting brackets compatible with all pioneer systems, designed to allow for installation at different heights
- Includes 2 spare hinge mouldings
- Fits all Rhino-Rack and Thule roof racks with specific fitting kits
Listed here are Racks Unlimited's Shipping, Warranties and Policies.
Shipping InformationRacks Unlimited has been a trusted supplier of racks and accessories for 25 years. We know that sometimes your rack is the last thing on the “list”. We pride ourselves on having the right items in stock when you need them. Our knowledgeable staff are here to make things easy. Order with confidence. We will process your order and ship within one business day whenever possible. If there is some problem with stock or if we need more information, our staff will contact you right away. If you are not finding what you are looking for, please contact us at 1-800-930-1222.
Free Shipping Within CanadaRacks Unlimited offers free shipping on internet and phone orders over $150 with the following exceptions: “Oversized” items (over 50lbs) will be charged $75.00. Rooftop cargo boxes shipping will be quoted on an individual basis. Additional shipping charges may apply for remote locations in Canada. We will contact you with the exact charges before we process your order. We will ship items on ground transport via courier. We use the major trusted carriers, DHL, Purolator, UPS and Greyhound Courier Express. With this service you can expect delivery in 1-2 days in Alberta, 2-3 days in British Columbia, Saskatchewan and Manitoba, 3-5 days in Eastern Canada. If you require expedited service or live in a remote part of the country, please contact our staff at 1-800-930-1222.
Available Shipping MethodsWe offer two options for shipping orders under 50 lbs & $150 within Canada. If you require express service for your order please contact us for rates and available service.
Greyhound CollectThis option leaves the freight charges in your hands. We will package up your order and send it on the bus; when it gets to your area they will call you for pick-up and you pay for the freight when you pick it up. This can be one of the fastest options, especially in rural areas in AB, BC, SK & MB. For more information on rates you can go to www.greyhound.ca and click the link for Greyhound Courier Express.
DHLWe use DHL for safe reliable transport of our shipments across Canada. Rates vary based on the size and weight of the shipment but this is what you can expect using this option: Alberta $20.00 B.C. $30.00 Sask./Man. $30.00 Ontario $35.00 Quebec $40.00 Atlantic Canada and NWT $50.00
Return Policies (Online orders)
Refunds will only be issued if product is returned in new condition and in original packaging with a receipt for a full refund within 30 days. After 30 days you may exchange merchandise or receive a store credit with original receipt. No returns will be accepted after 90 days from the date of invoice. All special orders will require a 15% restocking fee. Shipping charges for mail order/Internet purchases will only be credited under instances of salesperson error in placing the order. For mail order/Internet purchases a return authorization number must be obtained by calling (403)252-5607. Clearly mark the R.A.# on the shipping label of your package. A 10% restocking fee will apply to any racks that have been assembled and installed. If you have any further questions please contact us.