- 1 Minute Setup: Get out of your car and be ready to camp in 60 seconds.
- Expandable: The Skycamp’s king-size mattress sleeps 4 people.
- Aerodynamic and Lightweight Design: Looks great and fits on most vehicles.
- Customizable: Choose the color of your hard shell and the accessories you want for the best camping experience.
- Detachable: Switch to the Airflow Summer Tent (sold separately) in hot weather, and back to the canvas material for cooler times.
- Breathable: Insulating Poly-Cotton Canvas tent fabric.
- Hard Shell Locks: Closing straps have locks to give you peace of mind.
- Quality: The Skycamp is made with love at our own factory in South Korea with quality components and custom molds.
SKYCAMP 2.0 IMPROVEMENTS
- Thicker Mattress: 1.8″ high-density memory foam
- Interior Design: World map graphic
- Hard Shell Locks: Stronger stainless steel
- Windows: Outer fabric turns into a canopy
- Mounting Brackets: iKamper’s Mounting Brackets 2.0 are included.
- These quick-to-tighten brackets are compatible with a max crossbar height of 1.2″ (3cm), width of 3.5″ (9cm).
For higher crossbars, please purchase the 1.0 brackets separately.
- Redesigned Ladder: Safer and more comfortable
- Mounting Brackets 2.0: Faster installation, the new standard of mounting brackets. These quick-to-tighten brackets are compatible with a maximum crossbar height of 1.2″ (3cm) and a width of 3.5″ (9cm). For higher crossbars, contact us to request the 1.0 brackets instead.
- iKamper Allen Wrench: Allows quick installation of the brackets.
- 2.0 Ladder with Cover: Features angled steps, making them safer and more comfortable when you climb up.
- UV Protective Cover: Protect your hardshell from harsh weather conditions.
- Gas Strut Locks: Securely lock the hard shell open during windy situations.
- Hard shell Wax (gloss black/white only): Hardshell conditioning and care.
- Seam Sealer: Condition the seams of your canvas tent.
- Tension Poles: Turn your side windows into canopies.
- 2 Keys: Safely keep your hard shell locked and secure.
- 2 Extra E-Clips for Mounting Brackets
- 4 Rail Endcaps
- Instruction Manual
- Fabric Care Card
- Floor: durable & insulating honeycomb aluminum panels
- Tent: breathable 300gsm poly-cotton canvas
- Rainfly: waterproof polyester 150D (PU 3000mm)
- Shell: double-layered FRP with 1″ air insulation
- Product Name: IKAMPER SKYCAMP
- Type: Hard Shell
- Capacity: 3-4 People
- Setup / Takedown: 1 Minute
- Aerodynamic: Yes
- Hard Shell Locks: Yes
- Load Gear on Top: No
- Skyview: Yes
- Canopy Windows: Yes
- Detachable Tent: Yes
- Detachable Rain Fly: Yes
- Weight: 160 lbs / 73 kg
- Size (Open): 85.8 x 82.6 x 43 inch / 218 x 210 x 110 cm
- Size (Closed): 85.8 x 54.3 x 12.5 inch / 218 x 138 x 32 cm
- Mattress: 82.6 x 74.8 x 1.8 inch / 210 x 190 x 4.5 cm
- Floor: Aluminum Honeycomb
- Ladder Length: 83 inch / 211 cm
- Ladder Weight Limit: 330 lbs / 150 kg
- Wind Resistance: 40 mph / 64 kmh tested Max 20 mph / 32 kmh Recommended
- Roof Rack / Cross Bars Minimum Requirement (Dynamic Weight Load): 165 lbs / 75 kg
- Speed Limit: 70 mph / 110 kmh
- Tent Weight Limit (There are other factors involved,such as the weight limit of your cross bars, your ladder, your vehicle’s roof): 900 lbs / 408 kg
- Made in Korea
Black, Rocky Black
Listed here are Racks Unlimited's Shipping, Warranties and Policies.
Shipping InformationRacks Unlimited has been a trusted supplier of racks and accessories for 25 years. We know that sometimes your rack is the last thing on the “list”. We pride ourselves on having the right items in stock when you need them. Our knowledgeable staff are here to make things easy. Order with confidence. We will process your order and ship within one business day whenever possible. If there is some problem with stock or if we need more information, our staff will contact you right away. If you are not finding what you are looking for, please contact us at 1-800-930-1222.
Free Shipping Within CanadaRacks Unlimited offers free shipping on internet and phone orders over $150 with the following exceptions: “Oversized” items (over 50lbs) will be charged $75.00. Rooftop cargo boxes shipping will be quoted on an individual basis. Additional shipping charges may apply for remote locations in Canada. We will contact you with the exact charges before we process your order. We will ship items on ground transport via courier. We use the major trusted carriers, DHL, Purolator, UPS and Greyhound Courier Express. With this service you can expect delivery in 1-2 days in Alberta, 2-3 days in British Columbia, Saskatchewan and Manitoba, 3-5 days in Eastern Canada. If you require expedited service or live in a remote part of the country, please contact our staff at 1-800-930-1222.
Available Shipping MethodsWe offer two options for shipping orders under 50 lbs & $150 within Canada. If you require express service for your order please contact us for rates and available service.
Greyhound CollectThis option leaves the freight charges in your hands. We will package up your order and send it on the bus; when it gets to your area they will call you for pick-up and you pay for the freight when you pick it up. This can be one of the fastest options, especially in rural areas in AB, BC, SK & MB. For more information on rates you can go to www.greyhound.ca and click the link for Greyhound Courier Express.
DHLWe use DHL for safe reliable transport of our shipments across Canada. Rates vary based on the size and weight of the shipment but this is what you can expect using this option: Alberta $20.00 B.C. $30.00 Sask./Man. $30.00 Ontario $35.00 Quebec $40.00 Atlantic Canada and NWT $50.00
Return Policies (Online orders)
Refunds will only be issued if product is returned in new condition and in original packaging with a receipt for a full refund within 30 days. After 30 days you may exchange merchandise or receive a store credit with original receipt. No returns will be accepted after 90 days from the date of invoice. All special orders will require a 15% restocking fee. Shipping charges for mail order/Internet purchases will only be credited under instances of salesperson error in placing the order. For mail order/Internet purchases a return authorization number must be obtained by calling (403)252-5607. Clearly mark the R.A.# on the shipping label of your package. A 10% restocking fee will apply to any racks that have been assembled and installed. If you have any further questions please contact us.